> Project Jubilation: Motivation/Frustration....

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Motivation/Frustration....

I am soooo excited about sewing lately, it's such a stress reliever and is really fun! However, I've been using my mother's sewing machine that is about 20 years old, and had a few issues. I used it perfectly for the first two mini bags (some gifts for my young cousins....They are the same as my bag, just miniature!) while I was getting used to the machine, and as I did my third, large bag for a friend, TWO, yes two, needles BROKE! Yes, broke. I was doing nothing differently..... so weird.

Anyways, I don't have any extra needles (tomorrow, shopping!) or I might take up my Aunt Vicky on her very nice machine that she has offered to let me borrow! Either way, I am determined to get on my crafty horse and keep on moving! I get in such a zone that I honestly sew for hours and hours at a time.... Might be a bad thing!!

I'll have pictures of my bags up asap. I'm going to finish a few first, and then post a bunch of pics :)

These will be for sale.... so if you like them, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment