I started my job, working 6 days a week about 6 hours a day (sometimes less!) so I've been pretty occupied during the day. As my last post talked about all of my new fabrics and all of the sewing I was going to do, I thought it might be nice to post some pics!
Here is a bag I made for a very good friend:


I also made some miniature bags for my cousins who are about 4 years old to 8 years old. I made two of the same pattern, and a different pattern for the birthday girl! (She turns 8 on July 3!) Hence the reason for every one of them to have a gift... oh to be young again!
This on is for the Birthday Girl:


These are for the other two:



I am officially selling bags just like this. AND I am offering a bit of a deal.....The full price will be $30. My first two customers, (yes you Kylinn and Danielle) will get it for $25. The next two, 3rd and 4th will get it for $26, the next two for $27 and so on. So the first ten to purchase a bag will get discounts for getting me out there :)
Hope you all have a beautiful fourth of July! Stay cool!
How does an interested person order a bag?
ReplyDeleteIf you wanted to order a bag, e-mail me at projectjubilation@hotmail.com!! We can talk about what you want!
ReplyDelete