
This bag was made for Jenna, one of my high school teammates/co-worker/cousin-inlaw- she requested blue/green and I already had this fabric on hand!

One of my favorites yet, this one was made for Jacee - Also a high school teammate/co-worker/friend of mine!
This was a request from my Aunt Karen - I used the leftover fabric from Lisa's tote bag that you can find on this blog too!
My oldest friend, Danielle really wanted a pink bag - and this was what I had on hand. The inner lining is pink! So cute.

Thanks to all of my friends and family for requesting purchases, I am having SO much fun with this!! If you would like to purchase a bag - please see the tabs on my blog - Purchasing bags and e-mail your requests/questions/etc to projectjubilation@hotmail.com!
The prices are now $27 because I have had four paying customers already. The next two will get it for $27, then $28, $29, and finally capped at $30. I hope it helps get my name out there! - I'm hoping to make some tags to go in them as well, but we will see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment