> Project Jubilation: Update on bag prices

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update on bag prices


Thanks to all of you who have liked these bags! I have been getting great feedback and purchases :) The prices of my bags are now up to $29 - they will cap at 30 - so the next person will get $1 off of their bag. After I receive my 10th order, they will be at $30. (I have had 9 orders thus far) I will be posting pictures of them under the "purchasing bags" section of this blog. I need you to comment on the page or e-mail me at projectjubilation@hotmail.com when you know which bag you would like. ALSO if you would like a bag, but do not like any of the already made bags, let me know what you are looking for and I can whip something up just for you! Enjoy your day! I'm in the process of boosting up my inventory - but keep getting orders, so it might be a little while until I get those pictures up. Please be patient and look back soon!

1 comment: