These new fabrics are available for bags! PLEASE tell me which are your favorites!
This Camaroon floral = my new favorite for funky bags! (Available for only one bag)

I thought this fabric was unavailable, since so many people liked it, I tried online and everything, no luck. Then look what I found 1.667 yards of at JoAnn!!? YES!! (Available for three more bags!)

This funky fabric is all taken for bags! Sorry! It was so pretty I had to post it!!

These red birds are so fun! (Available for one bag!)

Plum bag with green and gold, so pretty! (Available for one bag!)

This peace bag is taken too, but had to show you what I bought!!

These owls are so adorable I couldn't let them sit there on the bolt, they HAD to come home with me! (Available for two bags!)

Ladybugs! So so fun! (Available for 1 bag!)

This irregular dot pattern goes with the tigris floral, and I might be able to make a pretty sweet bag by piecing them together!! 
This is great for a fall bag! A Kaleidoscope stripe print! (Available for two bags!)

This is great for a fall bag! A Kaleidoscope stripe print! (Available for two bags!)

Kaleidoscope floral swirl print, my first bag was the blue version of this! So pretty! (Available for two bags!)

Remember, if you would like a bag, you need to e-mail me at projectjubilation@hotmail.com.
I need to know:
- fabric of your choice/colors of your liking
- style (satchel or handbag)
- If you choose a handbag, I need to know if you would like a longer or shorter handbag. I traditionally have two options, one short and one longer. I love the longer one but the shorter are very convenient! We can talk about customizing your strap length to fit you best!
Thank you! I have about 12 orders already! Thanks for all the support!!
No comments:
Post a Comment