Today marks the first day of August, so I thought I would upload some photos of the progress I made in July, just to re-live the month that has been the most exciting so far with this journey! I hope you enjoy the purses! I definitely did, and still love them all! Technically, the bags that I sewed tonight were sewed in July, so a sneak peak will be up tomorrow!! Can't wait for you to see them!
Please comment and let me know which number(s) are your favorites!!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.

I must say, while working 6 days a week, getting these done and being able to see them all in one place makes me feel pretty accomplished! Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive in my little endeavor! I love making these for you!
Happy August!
No comments:
Post a Comment