> Project Jubilation: EVEN MORE bags :)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

EVEN MORE bags :)

Tonight I made two more bags, and I am totally excited about them both. One is an extra bag available for purchase, or will be sold in my craft tent! I have also made a Facebook page just for Jubilee By Andi!! Please, please check it out and keep updated on my statuses about bags and news regarding everything Jubilee. I have an icon on the left side of this page for you to "like" it or go here!

Here are some photos of the new creations!

This flowery bag has no owner yet!

This bag, made from the same inner fabric of some others I have made, is for a friend giving it away as a gift!

And earlier this week, I made this next bag for me! I have enough fabric for two more just like it! Can't wait to make those!



As of right now, I am still totally in love with making these, and have fun doing it every time. It's always a challenge working with the machine I have, but I love telling it who's boss!

I'm going FABRIC SHOPPING tomorrow and cannot wait to show you all the fabrics I find at Hancock and JoAnn :) I'll keep you updated! Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment