I enjoyed every minute of it, especially in the air conditioning... This is a birthday gift for my future mother-in-law.... hopefully she'll love it :)
This tote has quilted details on the outside (wavy lines in diagonals) and pockets on the inside. It also has a hard bottom, made of masonite cut to fit the pattern. Next time, I wouldn't make the handles so wide, but otherwise I really love it. This isn't a bag I would make in large quantities because it takes a bit more time due to the quilting and cutting... However, it would be easier to make more at a time because you could do all of the steps in multiples, letting you have 2 or more bags done at once! Thanks to Auntie Vicky for the pattern. I can't wait to go to Jo Ann's to get more fabric and make some more bags to stock up my inventory... since I have only made gifts so far!!
** Note to self and readers: Handmade gifts are both cheap and fun to do, try to do more of them around the holidays or birthdays. PLUS they are always appreciated when you put time/thought/love into them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment