> Project Jubilation: New to Flickr :)

Friday, June 10, 2011

New to Flickr :)

Hey everybody.... or nobody? Either way, I just posted a new profile on Flickr. For those of you who are new to Flickr, it is a photo website that compiles millions of photos by anybody and everybody. I have made my profile and photos public, so please browse and comment on anything you like! I'm new to all of it, but I'm always on there, so I figured it was a good idea to finally become a member!

my URL is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/project_jubilation/

If you would just like to browse the website, just go to www.flickr.com! You can search anything and find a LOT of photos for what you are looking for! I'll be posting my pictures up there, and letting you know here on the blog when I post under my "photography" page that you can find at the top of my blog!

Had a great day, first day of work (cleaning of course) but I got to take pictures of some beautiful geese that stopped by! The pics are up on Flickr! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment