So the project is officially starting. I have officially gone shopping, tracked my expenses, gotten all of my materials set, and I am basically ready to begin my journey to creating inventory to sell! Whoa. Here's a pic of the FIRST ever supplies for my bags :) So excited. Can you tell?! I should have about 7 bags when I am all finished, but hoping to make a bit more.... I'll keep you updated!
My journey to self discovery and finding my voice as an artist. A project of creating an eclectic collection of art, craft, and happiness... despite all life has thrown my way.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
It starts.
Hey all!
So the project is officially starting. I have officially gone shopping, tracked my expenses, gotten all of my materials set, and I am basically ready to begin my journey to creating inventory to sell! Whoa. Here's a pic of the FIRST ever supplies for my bags :) So excited. Can you tell?! I should have about 7 bags when I am all finished, but hoping to make a bit more.... I'll keep you updated!
Enjoy your afternoon, I will be playing around with all of my new stuff! (And yes, that is my Ariel jewelry box haha)
So the project is officially starting. I have officially gone shopping, tracked my expenses, gotten all of my materials set, and I am basically ready to begin my journey to creating inventory to sell! Whoa. Here's a pic of the FIRST ever supplies for my bags :) So excited. Can you tell?! I should have about 7 bags when I am all finished, but hoping to make a bit more.... I'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment