Just wanted to post some pictures that I took yesterday. I'm getting back into the swing of things as far as motivation to do anything this summer! I was lucky enough to get a job at a local tourist attraction Camp 5 farm, an old logging camp, that doesn't open until mid June, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm hoping to take some pictures, golf, sew with my amazing Godmother/Aunt, and just enjoy what little summer weather we are experiencing! I hope you like these pictures, I really enjoyed taking them and playing with the color balance and some filters as well as some basic levels
corrections.
All of these were taken around my house around 2 p.m. on a bright sunny day with LOTS of wind! I'm sure I looked funny with my pony tail blowing and trying to take pictures of flapping flowers!

Not sure if Nature photography is my calling, but I definitely LOVE shooting the stuff that we never take the time to look at, like these itty bitty wildflowers behind our garage/shop. It's always so exciting to see the things that God put right next to us. We're all so worried about the electronics we hold in our hands, we don't really take the time to look at things in real life...I hope you like them! If you do or don't... let me know! :)
I like them! Especially the third one from the top!
ReplyDeleteAndi, You have a talent for photography. Keep it up! I enjoyed all the photos you posted on facebook. Aunt Lisa
ReplyDelete