> Project Jubilation: TO DOs.....

Thursday, June 9, 2011

TO DOs.....

Well well well.... doesn't it feel like life is a bunch of to dos?? My life does lately.
One thing I noticed today is that life isn't really about all of the stuff you should be doing, its about what you do. It's about how happy you are in the moment, not how much happier you will be after you're big list of to dos. I make lists all the time.... to do lists mostly. I've started a new list.... one that is about all of the things that makes me happy, and all of the art and photos that make me happy too. I'm going to compile all of these things and make sure to find beautiful photos that go with them. More up in a day or so :) Maybe you could try it too?

I think it will remind me about just doing things for me, not for others, or to make it seem like I'm busy. Truth is, I'm a 21 year old college student trying to find her place in the world, doing the things that make me happy: arts and crafts, being with family, friends, God, taking photos, playing sports, cooking and eating food, and all sorts of other things! I don't need to do what others want me to do, or how they want me to do them (unless of course it is Mom and Dad.... the one exception) it's about what I want and how I want to do it... and when I want to do it. Right now, I want to sew, paint, craft, and make money for the summer. So I think that is what I am going to do. And maybe throw in a little golf on the side!

Have a beautiful day!


UPDATE (6/10/11): Here is my "happiness collage", or so I called it!

No comments:

Post a Comment