I updated in my last post from June 2012 saying that I had been on a roller coaster of emotions and life events. That only starts my story from the past year. I feel like I should update, should re-visit my year and tell everything that has happened since.
![]() | |
| If I had mantra for the past year, this would've been it. |
The last time you may have hear from me I was a senior in college, a twenty two year old looking for her voice, her passion and her identity. Let's just say I've grown up a little since then, and I'm a little nervous to continue on this journey that combines my daily reality, hopes, dreams, passions and insights with those of my previous/younger/naive self. I still believe in so much of my blog, so much of this "Project Jubilation" that I had set out to conquer years ago. I might not have reached my set deadline of crafting my way through my summers like I thought I would, but I have had a glimpse of jubilation while I was away. I hope to share those experiences along with my present reality and get back to using this blog as a means to connect with so many amazing people with so many unique and important stories. (And of course, to continue finding my personal voice as an artist and documenting everything that comes along with it!)
With that said, let's begin this journey all over again :)

No comments:
Post a Comment