Everyone has some
amazing friends.... and everyone has those
creative friends
that make you say "How are you so talented?!" If you do, of if you
don't, you can meet some of mine! I happen to have quite a few of
them... I am going to feature 5 (maybe more) of my friends friends who
are all super creative and
inspiring. I hope you enjoy learning about them, and keep an eye out for their creativity in the future! (They'll all be famous
some day)

I will post once a day for a (business) week - starting
Monday February, 6.
Until then, check out my Art Education Blog as I go through my
pre-teaching field experiences and everything that has to do with the
arts, or follow my boards on Pinterest. I'm addicted. Also, keep an eye
out for updates on my artwork. Have a beautiful day and be prepared to learn about some
awesome up-and-coming artists. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment