> Project Jubilation: Pure Poise Photography

Monday, February 6, 2012

Pure Poise Photography

One of my high school friends, Amanda, is an amazing new photographer. She started small, and is working her way to being a household name, especially in Northern Wisconsin. She graduated from NWTC with a Paralegal degree in which she is employed full time. She says,

 
"I fell into my photography  business by chance. It all began when I took my best friends engagement portraits for fun during the winter of 2009. When those images were shared on Facebook, my business was launched. I have not taken any formal photography courses and have grown by learning from my own mistakes and reading forums online."


So as her hobby of photography grew, it finally became an official business in 2011. Since the beginning she has gone by the name:

This name came from her mindset of capturing her client's individuality and their natural being through art.... pretty cool!

I love following her on Facebook and seeing all of her sneak peak photos. I mostly go there just to look at her infant photos, which are especially gorgeous! They are by far my favorite.... and they happen to be her passion as well!



After dabbling in various areas of photography, Amanda found her passion to be with newborns and small children. Therefore, that is what she would like focus on in the future. Right now, she offers newborn, child, family and high school senior portraiture. Before realizing that she had a motto she always said,"The kids call the shots!" which has therefore become her motto that she goes by. 

"Most of the time, the best pictures are when the children are being themselves..."



Amanda distributes these "amazingly unique" frames!


She also offers:
  • professional print processing
  • quality prints
  • quality canvas gallery wraps
  • quality photo books
  • The Modern Knot photo frames
  • Extremely friendly service! :)



Check out some more family portraits:





In her own words:



Her favorite thing about Photography: " I consider all of my clients to be a part of the Pure Poise family. Many of the families I have now worked with on numerous occasions, and I love documenting their family as they grow. Spending an hour or more in a low key and fun atmosphere usually always leads to great laughs and memories with them, and presenting them with their images and seeing their reactions is the absolute best part!"

On memorable photography experiences: "With every single session, I learn something or a unique experience happens that makes it memorable. It could be something as simple as me learning a new technique, having a good laugh with the parents or using a unique prop or location." 

On the future: "I can only pray for the most success and happiness that life can bring!"

On what inspires her: "ANTIQUES! I love all things old, delicate or shabby chic that I might be able to work into a session. I also gain a lot of inspiration from unique professional photographers around the country and my surroundings here in Northern Wisconsin."

I encourage you to go to her website, even if she says that it's only a work in progress, and check out her portfolio! Make sure to visit and "like" her Facebook page as well. Also, write on her wall and tell her that Jubilee By Andi sent you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment