For those of you who are finding me through Much-Love-illy's web page, thanks for clicking on my link! (It shortened my description without me knowing and my photo funny.... so thanks!) And those of you who are just reading, I linked up with a "linky party" through some fun blogs! Today we're writing about seven pretty things, so naturally I had to share some of my own pretty things!I love buttons and bags.... so I thought I would share some of my favorite creations from this past year. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
1. A button-bling mini-tote bag approximately 13inches tall. I love this bag, and it is still up for grabs!
2. This beautiful bag went to my sister's best friend, and she uses it everyday!
3. A vintage button from an antique shop in town.... it matched too perfectly to the fun, funky fabric.
4. This golden antique button also matched the bag so well that I had to use it. I used a golden fabric for the inner lining that also made it POP!
5. Pancreatic Cancer Awareness bags are my new passion. I love the purple sparkly buttons that really do add a lot of sparkle!
6. This double buttoned bag turned out to be pretty darn cute! I love the totally different look that two buttons made!
7. This was my favorite fabric... and this button (also featured in number 2) brought a sophistication to the loud fabric. So gorgeous.
I hope you like my seven pretty things, all of the photo credits go to me, although I wish I had a few more professional photos to use! Have a beautiful day!
Ooh, I really like the print in #3.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the blog hop... Happy Sunday!
Loving number three!! Such pretty colors!!
ReplyDelete