> Project Jubilation: Happiness is Handmade

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happiness is Handmade

Happiness is Handmade... need I say more? I'm up late and in a creative mood, so I made this cute little print that I will probably put on my wall for some inspiration. You can download and use it too if you find it as fun as I do :)


I've been enjoying my time at home and in my little sewing studio that my Dad set up for me over winter break. I leave next Wednesday to go back to school, and will not be taking my machine with me! I am actually pretty sad about that. I hadn't found enough time last semester to really get a lot done in my teeny tiny room, so I think I will find it more productive to work on other things!

While I'm at school, I'll be brainstorming ideas and focusing on my studio art classes as well as art education classes. I hope to paint in my free time and make some beautiful works of art that I will sell this summer! Wish me luck!

We're celebrating my Mom's birthday at our hunting shack, so I will not be sewing until Monday. Tomorrow I'm finishing up four more pancreatic cancer awareness bags and sending them out on Monday as well. It should be a great end to this week, I can't wait to show you all of the things I've been working on this winter, and all of the ideas I have brainstormed. Let's hope they all come together in time for my tent this summer.......

Today I felt productive while making three more infinity scarves identical to my first! I am so excited to add these to my inventory for the summer. They will be around $15 each! Gorgeous. I can't wait to find fabric to make some more!

Enjoy your weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment