> Project Jubilation: Favorite colors to wear

Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite colors to wear

Hey all, as you know I am thinking about adding scarves to my inventory for this summer. I would love if you would visit my facebook page to see the Poll, or vote here by commenting below! Please respond and let me know, a scarf could be created just for YOU!

Thanks!


What are your favorite colors to wear? 

 - Jewel Tones (burgundy, deep plum, jade, royal blue, etc)

 - Neutrals (browns, blacks, tan, silver, etc)

 - Pastels (light yellows, pinks, blues, greens, peach, lilac, etc)

 - Bright colors (hot pink, red, yellow, blue, orange, etc)

 - Ombres (dark colors that fade into lighter colors and vice versa)

 - Plaid, checks or argyle

 - Anything floral 

 - Stripe

- Any patterns (swirls, dots, etc)




I appreciate all of your feedback!

3 comments:

  1. I love jewel tones, ombres, and especially neutrals. Silver is my favorite because it matches so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For scarves, I would say my favorites are neutrals of any color, and delicate florals to go with a coordinating solid colored shirt. I'm sure whatever you create will be gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, I'm excited to try a few different things!

      Delete