Hello All!
 |
| These are my "Dig Pink" fabrics! |
October is breast cancer awareness month and it is the month in which many Dig Pink volleyball games are played. These Dig Pink games are hosted by high schools and colleges to raise funds specifically for breast cancer awareness. I would love if you would check out my facebook page for "Jubilee By Andi". It has information on my donations to UW Stout and Crandon's games. If you are interested in future Dig Pink purses, let me know, I can make them ahead of time for Relay for Life celebrations, next years Dig Pink and so on. Also, "Like" my page if you truly like it! I love feedback so be honest on how you think I'm doing.
Also, check out my blog for my first pre-teaching experience as an art teacher. I am in love with my creative life right now. Everything is falling into place in my professional career and it's great! Visit the link below:
http://artedexperience.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment