> Project Jubilation: Sneak Peek

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sneak Peek

Now that school has been going for three weeks or so, I think it is time to give you another update!

It has been quite awhile since my last sewing endeavor. As you can probably imagine, with fourteen credits and things to do on the side, I don't have as much free time to sew as I would like! When I do have free time I like to take advantage of it and hang out with my roommates or take advantage of events around the community and campus. I brought my machine and supplies to school, but it is hard to stay motivated!

However, project jubilation is always on my mind! A teammate and friend, a graphic design major, is taking her second GD course this semester and needed to use a company to create or re-create a logo. Her first thought was to use Jubilee by Andi! I wanted to give you a sneak peek of what she is working on, and what she will continue to work with as she creates some stationary, a business card and so on! How exciting. Maybe one day when this little endeavor succeeds as a business, I might have to make sure to get the rights to these beautiful works of art!

Please tell me what you think of these, her classmates and fellow designers seemed to really love them, as do I!

Thanks Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment