Here is what has been going on in my life:
- I continued to work at my summer job until August 27th, which was officially my last day! I really enjoyed selling train tickets to tourists and watching all of the kiddos get excited to ride on our Lumberjack Steam Train! I'm definitely glad to be done though, it was a lot of time at the depot all by myself!
- A few weeks went by without sewing.... it was an amazing break because I was able to spend some time in the sun, reading, relaxing and golfing with friends and family. The break definitely made my heart grow fonder!
- More and more bags were sewn, including a new, small, simple design (a rectangular bag made with fabric scraps and vintage buttons)
- My local high school volleyball season began a few weeks ago, and I was able to help out for the first few weeks of practices! I have a coaching minor and am totally in love with coaching volleyball. I was able to make some drills and things for the coaches and share some of my experience as a college player, and totally loved it! Sadly, I will be unable to help out anymore due to classes starting in four days....
- I am moving back to school at UW Stout, and totally excited. I'll be in the same off campus house as last year, very convenient and exciting! Going to have a lot of art classes this semester, and this blog will keep you updated on those!
- Moving out of my parents house in two days, and officially living in a guest bedroom whenever I come back.... I'm growing up!
- Enjoying the last weekend of summer with six of my closest friends in my hometown for the International Offroad Races and having a great time. Today the races got delayed due to rain, so hopefully the rest of the weekend goes as planned!
I will be taking off from selling these bags this fall/winter and will be stocking up for a craft tent next summer! Also, will be making some Christmas gifts and other orders from this summer. Definitely excited to get caught up and work up an inventory.
So that's the low-down. Hope you are still interested in Project Jubilation and Jubilee by Andi. Remember to check out my facebook page! I update that much more frequently, and seem to get a lot of feedback with that page, rather than this. (I will still keep up on the blog to finish this endeavor out fully! Read more in my "About Project Jubilation" page above!)
Have a great day and enjoy the last weekend of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment