> Project Jubilation: Update

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update

So it's been awhile since my last post about my work and what I am doing in the pursuit of this craft tent experience next summer. Here is a list of current updates!

  • I don't exactly know how early to "apply" to be in a craft show, but I am going to look that up soon!
  • Sewing has officially began in my room at school! I have figured out what works best for me, and will hopefully be making about one or two bags a week. Lets start with one bag a week :)
  • I am taking a ceramics and art metals course, and hope to make some extra things that will go in my craft tent... I need to get a move on, but I love both of the classes.
  • Later this semester I hope to get some of my work professionally photographed so I can post photos of my past artwork from my undergrad classes soon. I also hope to learn some skills on taking photos of my bags as well.
  • I have decided that my craft tent will include my bags, ceramics and art metals work for sure, but mostly bags. It is hard to find time for it all, and the bags just make me happy. (Jubilation!)
  • My art education class has a pre-teaching observation component and I am blogging about it! Visit that blog here: http://www.artedexperience.blogspot.com/ 
  • If you haven't, find me on facebook by typing in Jubilee By Andi, its a Brand/Product page that I update pretty frequently.
  • Also, the DIG PINK game for the Crandon Cardinals is on Tuesday October 11th. Head to Crandon High School that night (varsity starts at 7pm, JV at 5pm) for a chance to win one of my bags and help raise money for Breast Cancer awareness.
  • ***The fabric for my pancreatic cancer awareness bags has arrived! I am excited to make some really cute bags for Pancreatic Cancer awareness month, which is November. Facebook or e-mail me if you have a pancreatic cancer awareness fundraiser coming up as well! 
  • My teammate who is a graphic design student has made me the most gorgeous logo ever. She is going to print some tags out for me soon! I hope to share them with you on the blog and facebook as soon as possible! I am looking into purchasing her other work for Jubilee as well :) YESSSS!

Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment