> Project Jubilation: Mid-Series Update!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mid-Series Update!

Hello readers!

Thank you for following my blog, even if you are not an "official follower" by having a google account. I can tell by my page views how many people are keeping up with me, and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it!

This blog has become a little creative outlet for me, and I really enjoy updating it! This is a mid - series update to let you know what I have coming next!

  • I have three inspiring stories left for you to read, one about my Grandpa Sturzl, my courageous cousins and their family, as well as a beautiful woman my mother worked with who inspired her family to raise over $50,000 for the American Cancer Society. If you don't know about these three stories by these hints, stay tuned! They are all amazing!
  • I started making my pancreatic cancer awareness bags tonight! They should be done by the end of this week and will be showcased on the blog in November!!
  • I took photos of my Halloween costume in progress (A gypsy/fortune teller ensemble) and it is all home made, and totally cheap. The photos are very impromptu, and very un-professional, but it will help you if you wanted to make it as well! It's a very "college budget" and needs no sewing skills, as I didn't have time to use my machine on it! I love that it is a gypsy because it can be a little imperfect and still look intentional :)
  • My art metals projects and ceramics projects this semester are starting to get fired/handed back to me relatively soon, so stay updated for some extra art photos and a little insight into my life as an art student at Stout!
Also, keep visiting my other blog about my field experience. It is located in my profile that you can click on in my "About Me" column.

I hope this update will keep you anxious for what I have planned next. It's mid terms and advisement meetings right now, and I have a lot of projects due! I wish I had more time on my hands to really dive into Jubilee bags and this Project Jubilation Site. I hope to really get an inventory done this winter!

Have a beautiful day today! I heard it snowed in my hometown today.... just rain here at school! Stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment