> Project Jubilation: Entering a gallery exhibition!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Entering a gallery exhibition!

Hey there everyone,

The new update in my life is that I am entering a gallery exhibition near my hometown. It is a national call for artists, but its only a half hour away from home! I am hoping to enter 2 jpegs of some printmaking I have done this winter, and I hope I get accepted. My next "to do" will be to get those images home and see if I can get my application in and my stuff all ready to go! Wish me luck!

If you are looking to get your own stuff out there and don't know what to do, go to this site. Its an art show site with calls for artists in local areas, national competitions and even international competitions. Its worth a shot! Most submissions have fees, but if your lucky enough, you'll only be out up to $50 or so, (mine is $30 entry fee) if you do not get accepted. Many of these exhibitions are juried and offer cash prizes! I currently follow them on twitter, and they will give you updates on new calls for artists! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment