My college schedule has been very spaced out with a night class two nights a week, working for two hours at night as a volleyball official two other nights of the week and then adding in a lot of studio homework (ceramics and art metals work!) and some coaching classes as well. Overall, its been a very nice semester, but not as nice as this summer when I felt so productive after sewing for hours on end!
Just because I haven't been creating doesn't mean that I haven't been inspired though! I am definitely inspired to make some new items for my craft tent this summer, and to figure out a way to get a really great inventory going for this summer. I cannot wait to get home and to make sewing my job for the winter! It should be a great way to spend the coldest month of the year! I am busy this week with studying for final exams (They start next week for me! WOW!) and getting all of my Christmas shopping done. I have a few handmade projects in mind for some gifts, so I will be doing those this week as well! One has to do with a recipe! That's the only hint I'll give you. And you'll never guess what it is!
I can't wait to get home for the holidays and out of the classes that I am in right now. Next semester inspirations will come from:
- Art Education 308- my last and final "major" course before student teaching - four credits!
- Drawing III - I decided to make drawing my emphasis, so hopefully I will be making some drawings and paintings for my tent as well.
- Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries - A class I can't wait to use when I am a volleyball coach
- Kinesiology - for my coaching minor
- Aesthetics - a night class once a week that is required before I hold my senior show! (An art show!)
Have a beautiful winter day! And enjoy the new Christmas Playlist!
No comments:
Post a Comment