> Project Jubilation: Closer to Christmas!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Closer to Christmas!

It's getting to be that time of year... thinking of gifts and decorations for the holidays. It is definitely a good feeling to know that snow is on the way, and soon Christmas lights will be lighting our night walks around campus. I'm very excited to make a lot of my gifts this holiday season! I can't wait to show you what I make for everyone. Of course, it will have to wait until after the holidays, since I would be giving away the secret! I'll try to remember to take some pictures of my stuff in progress so I can post a lot of DIY gifts for next Christmas or birthdays etc. Until then, I will be saving money and creating as much as possible! I can't describe how tight I am on money right now, so making my gifts will be both personal and good on my pocket!

I am not taking any Christmas orders this year for Jubilee by Andi bags. I have committed myself to three bags for the holidays and with finals and everything else, it will be tight to get even those done. Next Christmas is another story of course! I can't wait to get my inventory rolling. Let's hope I get lots of Jo Ann gift cards this Christmas!!

Happy early Holidays everyone. I'm getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment