> Project Jubilation: 5 weeks....

Monday, April 11, 2011

5 weeks....

Nothing new here - after all of my last posts, I got so excited about everything that I got behind on homework, of course! This whole week is dedicated to getting caught back up and getting ahead in some classes yet again. Looks like the last five weeks of school will be extremely full! The weather here is getting very beautiful! Even the grass is greening up, wow!
In other news, my beautiful sister is vacationing in Spain!! I can't describe my jealously of her! She must be having an amazing time - I can't help but want to be a fly on a wall that entire trip. I'm sure she will have some great stories to tell as soon as she gets home..... Can't wait for that!
Up until Easter I plan on finishing my painting projects and making some canvas stretchers here at school to use over the summer. I think that will be a good thing if I can use their tools to make my stuff and to get more comfortable with all of the saws and stuff that I need to use! I'll keep you updated on my painting project, and possibly post some pictures as it is being developed. We'll see!! I can't wait to just make my own stuff :) how exciting!!

I've decided to put my magnet making on hold - at least the magnet part - because right now they only hold themselves up (the magnetic strips I was using are the cheap ones of course) So before I go any further I need to get better quality materials... so I'll be on the hunt for those too!

Just over 5 weeks of school left. Be ready for a countdown! I literally CANT wait to be done! Senior year here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment