> Project Jubilation: Just Breathe.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just Breathe.

So I've recently started experimenting with techniques to make some homemade magnets. I've made about 30 of them so far, just some little bubble magnets. They are pretty cute, and I do think that they will make a good little display. I'm not sure how I'm going to make all of my ideas come together, or if I will even sell these little guys, but I'm hoping everything just fits into place. I can make them pretty quickly, and I've learned that I could easily personalize them too. I'm going to keep a bunch for myself and for my own house of course!

I've recently been less motivated about this adventure because I have so much class and homework going on. Its right around mid-terms and the first exams of the semester, so I have a ton of homework and studying on my to do list. Normally, I'm the type of person to be disappointed in a "B" (I know I'm crazy...) but this semester I've just been happy to get by and have a life! My human biology class is kicking my butt, and I'm pretty sure that my history of design course won't treat me any better! You know, Some professors don't deserve to be teachers at all. One thing I'm most excited about after I get my art ed. degree is to actually be a good teacher for my students, to make them excited about what they are learning in the courses I teach! I'll be different than these so called "professionals" who are just lecturing at us or boring us to death. Sometimes college is a joke. Good thing its almost over! Way more than half done :)

Luckily this weekend has been full of company, movie nights, and lots of hanging out. It's just what the doctor ordered! I definitely needed a weekend to take a breather, even though I don't put in all of the time I probably should towards homework anyways... No worries. The weather here hasn't been the most motivating either! God was teasing us with a few days of 50 degree weather and decided that a little taste of spring would be all we needed for another few months. This week has been in the low teens and negative numbers.... definitely not walking to class material!

I just have to remember that life is short, life is good, and it's a gift.... so take everyday as it comes, to do my very best at what I can and to just be happy. Being worried or stressed is no way to live, so I think this project and this blog will remind me of that! As my boyfriend would tell me "worrying about it won't make it any better". So true.

I think I'm going to go hang out, be happy, and maybe make some more magnets! I'll post some pictures of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment