> Project Jubilation: Mother Daughter Bracelet

Monday, February 3, 2014

Mother Daughter Bracelet

Throughout our wedding planning, my mom was a huge help! She did so many amazing things for me. She was full of surprises throughout the entire year and a half. From trying on her wedding dress to organizing my bridesmaids to wear custom t-shirts when dress shopping to giving me the "something old" that my Grandfather had put in an envelope for me before he passed away. She was always doing small and big things to surprise me!  She was so sentimental through it all and made me feel so special.

Here we are putting the bracelet on!

 My mom took the beads/buttons and lace from her wedding dress and had a friend hand embroider a gorgeous design to make a bracelet for me to wear on my wedding day. She gave it to me as a Christmas gift, and it made me cry so hard! It is the most touching gift I have ever received. Having a piece of her and her wedding day was phenomenal! She had a long sleeved wedding dress with a lot of lace and buttons, and after letting my sister and I try it on, she cut off the sleeve and took some buttons and pieces from it to make this for me!

Most of the beads were bought to match my dress, but it was still beyond sentimental! It will make an unbelievable family heirloom. I knew I wanted a statement bracelet to wear on my wedding day, I just didn't know it was going to be so precious to me!



 

Like the idea? Please Pin and Share!


No comments:

Post a Comment